Google
 

Thursday, May 15, 2008

100th MESSAGE!!! www.wuhan-films.com

Hi!
It's a funny coincidence, this is the 100th message on this blog and it's to make a pretty cool announcement (me thinks!):
I now have my very own official website!!!
Yes, it's not a blog, not a photo page, but a real website meant to showcase my different works on Photographs and Films.
WWW.WUHAN-FILMS.COM
It's also a site to support our documentary and it will even be available for sale directly from there.
Of course, it's not finished yet and it will probably be in constant evolution in the first weeks but at least I can now pass the link around...
All comments are welcome to improve it, I expect to hear from you!
Cheers!!!!

- - -
Salut!
Peut-être une jolie coincidence, ce message est le 100ème du blog et c'est aussi celui qui annonce une bonne nouvelle:
j'ai maintenant créé mon propre site web!
Pas un blog, ni une simple page de photo, mais un vrai site web:
WWW.WUHAN-FILMS.COM
Il me servira de vitrine pour mon travail en Photo et films et il m'aidera aussi (même s'il arrive un peu tard) à soutenir notre documentaire.
Bien sûr, il n'est pas encore complet, il faut surtout que j'arrange les photos et ensuite que je le tienne à jour.
Tous les commentaires sont les bienvenus!
À bientôt,
Aurélien

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page