Google
 

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Wishes

I got many wishes for Christmas from my students. Some of them are funny and I wanted to share them with you. As we didn't have internet, I couldn't post them and I do it only now.
My student Jerry wrote this poem for me:
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Have a good time!
Let the wind bring my wish to you,
Let the cloud bring my bless to you,
Happiness belongs to you forever.
I love you and god bless you!

Another one, from Gary:
A star has 5 ends.
A square has 4 ends
A triangle has 3 ends.
A line has 2 ends.
A life has one end.
But I hope your happiness has no end!
Merry Christmas!

It was Ancient New Year in Russia yesterday. Before 1918 New Year in Russia was celebrated on the night from the 13th to 14th. In 1918 the communists changed it, because we had New Year later than Europe. But people still remember this date. I guess my family had a big dinner yesterday. Moreover, it gives you an excuse to drink more...
It also means that holidays are over, Christmas trees will be taken off today or tomorrow and many will now start their post-celebrations diet! : )
Next holiday to come is Men's Day- February 23d.
OreLENA.

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page