Google
 

Friday, December 01, 2006

...


Hello all...
Well, I think I'll just pass on the apologies. We were away from the world again because the University where we live and Lena works had no money to pay the Internet bills...nor the workers who were on strike last week.
Not a very good sign.
Anyway, so, we're back now, although I don't know for how long.
And actually, I should say "I" am back because Lena got ill and she has to stay in bed for a week...
So...what's new?
Mmm, should I start with the exotic?
I had some dog for dinner some week ago... A dog fondue, actually, with a dog bouillon, some dog meat (only the close friends will know what actual parts of the dog I ate) and some dog marmelade.
Then, I also bought some of their homemade alcohol, made with dog as well.
Now, for my defence, I will pretend not to have known when I ordered.
Ok...Then what else?
Maybe I'll keep some for the next post...

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page