Google
 

Thursday, May 24, 2007

To our dear teacher:

I think still remember that day the peasant workers closed the doors of teaching building. that is because of our school leaders haven't paid their wages in time.* I don't know how did you think about it. In addition, the refuse is thrown everywhere, the people spit randomly. Our English are so poor. You are so hold conversing with us... I think all these things are out of your expectation. I don't know how would these things being impact on such a girl teaching abroad. I'm sure that you would become appointed to us, our scool, even China pn these reasons.
Even though I still pray that you don't lose belief of us, our scool, our country. Please believe me. We can study English better and better. We will do our best on everything.
You are good teacher. How beautiful and kind you are. Thank you for teaching us so well, we hope you'll have a very nice time in China.
From your students.
(Please excuse me if I made some grammar mistakes)

*Workers building a library of the college were on strike(they closed all doors of the main building), as they hadn't been paid for 6months. Looking for a way out I met this student and his friend who showed me a "secret door". A week after this incident he wrote me this letter. I post it as it was written.

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page