Google
 

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Datcha

These weekends my parents, my sisters, my aunt and her family went to datcha. It was windy, my father warmed the house and the banya.
We had a big dinner in the evening, and our datcha’s neughbours joined us. I miss these family parties so much! A lot of people, dishes, toasts and talks.

When my sisters and I went to banya it was 95C and later it went up to 100C . We could hardly stay inside, just a minute or two and you run away.
Here I put some photos. If you want to see more, go to my photo site!
Take care,
OreLENA.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waou! quels jolis chapeaux!! ;-)
et comme tes soeurs ont grandi!!!!

Anonymous said...

Привет дорогие Лили Галя и Нино
Вы такие миленькие в этих шапочках
Bania me manque enormement. Un grand bonjour aux parents de notre part. On espere vous revoir bientot. Bizzzes.

Locations of visitors to this page