Google
 

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Back in Wuhan

Well, we are now back in Wuhan, back to work...
I really am pretty busy and I think the way till the Summer break is going to be really tiring.
As you know, France has chosen its new President. That got me depressed for the week but I am now trying not to think too much about it. After all, french knew who they were voting for, now they'll get what they deserve.
France has chosen to send its principles into the shadows of the past, let it be.

La France ressemble de plus en plus à une chimère...

So long!
ORELena

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Comment va votre chinois ?
Vous vous debrouillez un peu j'imagine...

Donnez nous une petite lecon online, ca peut etre drole!

lassmann said...

sounds very much like the election of bush to me.. except the voting system in the us is screwed. i suppose its not in france?!
and: did you cast you vote, buddy?

Locations of visitors to this page